Friday, 29 July 2011

New challenge

Sometimes I find it hard to inspire myself. I think of stuff I want to do and I am so excited and then I don't always follow though,a great example would be gym, you know sometimes sitting on the couch seems way better then sweating it out in a gym class. So when I saw this video I thought I need to do this, sometimes you need a challenge to push you to do it everyday.



30 day challenge. Do something for 30 days, they (who know who 'they' ever is) say that it takes 30 days to make or break a habit. So photography is what I love to do and want to improve my skills; this will be my challenge for August. I am hoing on holiday to Turkey for a week and then taking photos will not be much of a challenge at all but taking a photo every day, especially of something specific will be tricky. I will post the pics as I go and hopefully this will be compleated...

There is one blog I love - Enjoying the small things, not only does she take amazing photos she also did her own 30 day challenge which you can read about here.

I challenge you to do you own 30 day challenge. What will yours be?
August will be the month it all happens..

0 comments:

Post a Comment