Friday, 1 July 2011

Trotting the Globe

So I have always wanted to have a map of the world to put pins in all the countries I have visited. Somthing like this
I recently found this cool idea on iwantoneofthose.com which is slightly different and cool idea. So I brought it and it is now hanging proudly on my wall waiting for it all to be scratched off

IMG_4666

One of my biggest passions in life is travel. I have been lucky enough to go to so many different countries and in 2009 I took 6 months off to travel South East Asia. My sister and I want to achieve 30 countries before we are 30 years old. She is turning 30 in November and has already racked up a whopping 36 countries. I have got to an impressive 26 (turning 30 in 2014 I think I still have some time to reach 30)

So last night I was eager to scratch off the countries I have been to. They are not divided into states so I didn’t scratch off USA and Canada as I want to try sub divide that into states) and after all the scratching I looked at the map and was glum realising those 26 countries have made only the teeniest tiniest bit of impact.

SOOOO much more travelling to do, SO little leave to do it in.

IMG_4669

IMG_4670
Really need to double ckeck that I haven't missed a country out


IMG_4671

Jax I know you liked it, so one is on its way to you! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment