Sunday, 5 June 2011

A Blogging Begining

While looking on a friends blog that she has started (D'vine Living ) I was transported to the world of blogging and was hooked and went from blog to blog reading and getting more ideas. Who knew such a world existed. It seems to be a world that none of my friends live in which makes it intriguing as I don't know a lot about it. There are blogs on just about anything and I began to think what I would do a blog on? I like writing; but don't think I am quite journalist material. I like photography; but I don't think I will be hired to cover a wedding. I like cooking; but I am not going to be writing any cookbooks anytime soon. Don't even get me started on how much I love travel....

Looking at these blogs made me realise how much more I could do, how much more I want to do. So I would like to use this blog to do more. Tomorrow I am staring a photography course, something I have been wanting to do for ages and I am so excited about it, need to start learning more about my lovely SLR and get out and use it more. I think this will be the main focus of the blog I may not be the best photographer but I thoroughly enjoy it and want to get better and better. I just love how so much can be told in one simple photo :)


I have moved into a new flat with my friends and finally have a decent kitchen, this has inspired me to want to cook more and learn more dishes. Last week was cheese muffins, this week was chocolate cake (ok, ok I admit this from from a box... but still baby steps, the cheese muffins were legit though)

IMG_2289

IMG_2293

I have a lot to learn about blogging so this could change a lot so bare with me. Who knows who will end up reading this? Maybe just me... but if you are reading this I hope you enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment