Thursday, 8 September 2011

A flicker of creativity

Finally after tons of pinning on Pintrest I have finally had a chance to do one of the projects. There is so many creative people out there and seeing it all on Pintrest has made me want to do more – be more creative. I have a got of stuff on my boards for Hens Parties and Baby Showers so I would like to put some into action. My friends Hens party was the perfect opportunity to do just that…
After picking up the idea from 100 Layer Cake Blog and AE Design I thought it was a cute idea to put together a party pack (no matter what age party packs always go down a treat, I am not sure why they ever stop when you get to a certain age). I am trying to save money so a quick stop to a Pound store got me everything I needed – Plasters, headache tablets, sweets, glowsticks (yes please) and gum. All the paper work I put together with the help of Picnik (which I am officially in love with).

Herlinas Hens

They were a huge hit with the ladies a few of them saying they need the ‘numbers page’ whenever they go out.

Do you have any Hens Party ideas that I should try on the next party??

0 comments:

Post a Comment